Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing 20

Slideshare is a great tool for sharing presentations. I found many useful presentations on the website, although I had to sift through a lot of chaff to find the wheat. The presentation I embedded in my last post was kind of cool, because it suggested ways religious education might be enhanced by Web 2.0 and even made comparisons between the use of Web 2.0 and the ways in which Jesus and the church have shared the gospel traditionally. I will definitely visit this site in the future.

Although I would like to get away from using powerpoint in the classroom, this site would make that tool more interesting, as students could post their presentations and then comment on each other's work.

1 comment:

  1. The mere idea of collaborating or reflecting on a PPT seems to raise the value up a bit.

    ReplyDelete